Courses taught include management consulting practices and methodologies; new product development; entrepreneurship; social entrepreneurship; leadership; impact investing; enrollment management; nonprofit management; curriculum development; survey research; and assessment and evaluation.
- American University, Kogod School of Business
- Babson College, F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
- Harvard University, Management Division, Extension School
- Northeastern University, College of Professional Studies
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville, College of Business Administration